Bookkeeping Services and International Trade Accounting
We provide a value for money service dedicated to the needs of small businesses and SMEs. Our ambition is to remove the headache of dealing with financial data, leaving you to do what you do best – running your business.
- General Bookkeeping – Accounts to Trial Balance
- Management accounts and information
- Weekly Payroll Runs including year end returns
- Monthly Payroll Runs including year end returns
- P11D Returns
- VAT Returns
- Final Sole Trader Accounts
- Self Assessment Tax Returns for Sole Traders
- Self Assessment Tax Returns for Employees
- Draft Final Limited Company Accounts
- Draft Final Partnership Accounts
- Credit Control
- Accounts Function Procedures
- Ad Hoc Services as required
Services tailored to you
Here at Nicki Paddy & Co we have a flexible, versatile pricing and packaging structure. Starting with five main packages, you can select the one most suited to your needs, then tailor the different services within it to suit you – adding or removing elements as required. We also offer bolt-on services that can be added or removed as required. These are available for one-off projects or on an on-going basis.
Our approach has been created to streamline the planning process and make it more efficient for everybody – especially you. We begin by arranging a meeting to discuss your requirements, then we create a bespoke service especially for you, using one of our five packages as a starting point.
After the first three months, we review the level of service to ensure you’re getting all the support you need. Then you’ll also receive an annual review, so you know your bookkeeping services will grow with your business.
For more information about our packages, or to discuss your requirements call us on 01243 929989 or get in contact here.
We look forward to working with you!